Sunday, January 31, 2010

formspring.me

Who was the best teacher you've ever had?

Probably Mrs. San McLeod, my high school Accelerated English teacher. AE was my school's gifted program, and whether the designation was valid or not, Mrs. McLeod definitely opened my mind to a lot of new thoughts, ideas and avenues of interest. She encouraged my writing, my interest in philosophy, and to be honest my square peg-ness. I've also got fond memories of Mrs. Marilynn Clark (first grade), Mrs. Velma Ferguson (fifth grade), Mr. Sam Tucker (ninth grade) and college instructors Dr. Larry Armstrong, Dr. Julian Pleasants and, even though it'll give him the big head, Dr. William McKeen. All of them encouraged me to be me, and that always meant a lot.

Of course, special consideration must go to my favorite teachers: Momma and Aunt Diane.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.