Saturday, September 8, 2012

A quick one before bed.

A quick one because it's late and I've got an early morning start to what's going to be a long day at work. The Saints' season opener at home. Feh.

 In any event, there's nothing to ponderous on my mind this evening. The dog seems to be coming along quite nicely, in the process causing me to become totally smitten with the little booger. I'm still not sure we're totally comfortable with each other, though he seems to be pretty attached to me. He waits by the shower until I'm finished, jumps into bed with me, and sleeps by the door while I'm gone. It's weirding me out somewhat, that sort of total devotion. I am not used to it at all, but it's pretty neat. Unsettling but neat, and I imagine that goes a long way in explain just what's wrong with me.

 Seems I might have a week or perhaps even two of solitude coming up. Not going into details, of course, but I think it will be beneficial all around. It'll give those that need it a little room to think and it'll give me time to get closer to the dog. Plus, I do miss being alone from time to time. The last time there was solitude was nice, and when it ended it was, well, nicer. This is all very new to me, so you'll have to forgive me if I stumble through it.

 And that's all I've got. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.