Sunday, September 5, 2021

A bust.

  Man, I feel awful. I woke up feeling crappy and felt like death warmed over this afternoon. I don't feel quite as bad as I did then but I still feel pretty shitty. I don't know what it is. I don't think it's COVID, just a random cold. Let's hope not, anyway.

 This week's News is heavy because this week was heavy. Afghanistan, Hurricane Ida, and Texas going full bull-goose loony, it kept us all pretty busy. I think I did some good work with it, so check it out.

 I don't know how far into this I'm going to get, to be quite honest. My head is killing me and my face hurts, and it all gets worse the longer I sit up but lying down is uncomfortable. We'll see, but I'm going to step back for a moment. In any event, I have nothing interesting to say.

 The next day.

 I thought I posted this. Ah, well. It's almost 3:30 the following afternoon from when I wrote that and, apart from the sense of discombobulation you get for sleeping a lot and a bit of a headache, I'm fine. Momma's convinced I had a light case of COVID, between it and my eye. I think it's just an infected tear duct or something like that being a pain in the particular area. My sinuses felt like they were on fire.

 In any event, I'm much better now. I'll get on the News and see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.