Wednesday, January 20, 2010

formspring.me

I miss your writing in Flagpole. Why do you not write for them anymore?

Partly because I no longer live in Athens, but mostly because I don't write at all anymore. Long story short, I got burnt out a few years ago and decided to just quit it all together before the process of writing became not just difficult but painful. If it's no fun and it's not necessary to keep home and hearth together, don't do it is my way of looking at things. I haven't had a change of heart or mind since then, so I don't write anymore.

Maybe someday, but I'll let it come on its own instead of forcing. I really doubt I'll ever do music criticism ever again, though.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.