Saturday, August 18, 2012

The bear in the cave

I'm not at my sharpest when I first wake up. More specifically, when I'm allowed to wake up on my own instead of those instances wherein I force myself awake. Truth be told, I'm probably not at my sharpest then, either, but we're not dealing with that particular scenario right now. Maybe tomorrow morning.

However, on the positive, I am totally able to get my shit together in an orderly, efficient fashion while at the same time smoking up, reading nonsense and eating. I am very good at maximizing my free time, especially when it comes to having as much free time as I can squeeze out of the universe.

 Honestly, the only thing I can think of is how much I do not want to go to work, and since I don't want to get into that right now, that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.