Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

 Okay. I pretty much shut it down today and didn't really stir until 4 p.m. The more I worked on that piece last night, the angrier I got until I got what felt like a blood pressure-induced headache. I couldn't sleep for damn, either, so I was pretty whipped when my buddy Otis, the Jack Russell, got me up this morning.

 I've calmed down greatly today, though. I've got two pieces of Actual Paying Work to get done tonight and one's done. I'm not sure where the future lies with this. I'm proud of my buddy for getting this going. He's a good kid and I've been fond of him and his wife for over 10 years. And, frankly, it feels good to get paid to write and to have a purpose to write. But I really don't need to be as angry as I was yesterday. When I can feel my blood pressure rising, that's not a good sign.

 It's been an hour since I wrote the above. I've already written 800 words for the APW and still have another to do. Since it's 11 p.m. and I want to keep continuity, I'm going to go ahead and post this. I really have nothing interesting I want to talk about anyway, but I feel like coming back I will. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.