Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Final Wild Son

  Okay. I just put in close to 2,000 words on the Space Opera and I'm a little fried. I have nothing interesting to say, anyway or nothing that can't wait until tomorrow. I didn't watch it, but apparently, Trump's lawyers came off as absolute clowns in opening statements. I mean, so comical even diehard lackeys like Bill Kennedy commented on it. Furthermore, it got Trump into a screaming rage when he met with them. Hopefully, he'll have a stroke.

 Anyhow, I'm tired and wiped out. So this is probably all we're going to get down here today. I'll leave it open and if something comes up that needs to be put down, we'll do it. Otherwise, you'll just have to trust me that I got my 500 words and then some in. And I might go back to it or to the Weird Western. In one of those moods, I guess.

 Yeah, I've got nothing. So let's pinch this off and call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.