Friday, August 2, 2019

Friday, August 2, 2019

  It's Friday & I have nothing really to say. Just one of those there kind of days. Let the dog out, ate breakfast, look at the world for a bit, took a nap, went to the gym, & now I'm contemplating supper.



 Burned through the last of the Oregon. I need to think about conserving that, as I just have half the original & who knows when I can get some more. Despite what I tell the Therapist, I'm really not into doing any visiting right now. I don't know if it's still exhaustion from the Trip or just a general funk or laziness, I don't know.

 In any event, I don't want to see anyone or be seen. I wouldn't mind going ahead & going on the second planned excursion up to see my buddy in NYC, but I'm just interested in the journey & care not one whit about what I do whenever I got there. So, I might as well keep up splendid isolation. I got to be honest, the writing is certain flowing more freely. It's just frustrating that it's this gibberish.

 So, what's new. John Ratcliffe withdrew his name for nomination of intelligence head of whatever the hell it was, & who gives a shit. Yet another tedious ding-dong Trump saw on TV & got a chubby from who wasn't even close to being qualified & will soon be replaced by some other dipstick who should be allowed to pack a car. This is weird, you figure it out. Seriously, it was a relatively quiet day. Trump's Muslim ban was rejected again & he said some dumb shit to reporters. Any past president would've been cratered, but here we are.

 I haven't played anything in a couple of days because I've gotten to pivotal points in the narrative. I do that, I'll get to a point in a video game stories &, for some reason, that means I freeze up, again for some reason, & worry about my next decisions. I'm sure that says something I need to ponder on. It's sort of like the recurring dreams I have about New Orleans, specifically leaving town.  I'm either always on my last day or I've come to the decision that it's time for me to leave. I'm sure that means something but damned if I know what. I certainly didn't leave anything behind me.

 And that's enough of that.