Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday, June 14, 2019

 I swear, if you're on Twitter & you have a blue check mark but all your bio mentions is your spouse or your kids or something inconsequential like that, your check mark should be taken away. Your verified, give me a reason to pay you any attention. No one gives a damn if you're married or have kids, that's seriously the least interesting thing about anyone.

 In a foul mood today, couldn't tell you why. Might be the week's black cloud has just weighed on me so much that it's pissed me off. Haven't played any games for like a week, though I did finish Mars The Avenger. It wasn't bad. I'm fascinated by life in the Imperial Roman era & it's a pretty neat little murder mystery beyond all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.