Saturday, June 15, 2019

Saturday, June 15, 2019

 The cool weather's over & it's broke 90. It's supposed to stay pretty hot for the next week when it's not coming a thunderstorm. It was nice while it lasted, but I still say this is going to be a fierce summer overall.

 My cousin's wife's mom died. I didn't know her & I barely know the wife, though I am very fond of her, but the cousin is sort of a black sheep in the family. I won't go into details because it's none of your damn business, but put it this way: my brother says this cousin's the living example of the lack of a good role model. He had his problems, most of which he's worked through (with his wife's help 'cause she's great) & his only problem now is he tends to get drunk & garrulous, failing to recognize when other people are tired of hearing his opinions on how the world works.

 But there's a lot of us that fail to do thus. God knows I'm prone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.