Sunday, June 23, 2019

Sunday, June 23, 2019

 Another weird day of sleeping. After waking up last night, I wound up staying awake until 1 p.m. or so. It's now ten 'till 8 p.m. Another round of dreamless sleep, too, which is always welcome.

 Boy, I got nothing today. I did get to go commune with the front porch today - knock out one half of Oregon - but it was too damn hot to enjoy. I honestly don't remember what was buzzing through my head. I haven't been able to do much lately besides sleep & watch Gumball. No games, no reading, no movies, no fun. Twitter is just dull & the world is too evil & sad to pay much attention to.

 But, on the upside, tonight marks a full week of doing this, keeping a written record of something. I haven't pulled this off since I moved to Algiers Point. So that's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.