Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

 I wound up sleeping most of the day, but that's okay since I couldn't sleep last night. The trip really through a monkey wrench into my attempts at getting a decent night's sleep. Plus, the recent onslaught of suffocating depression isn't helping much. It's that "sodden blanket" kind where I'm not depressed or even grouchy, just tired of living & all the effort that goes into staying alive.

 Didn't go to the gym today. I woke up around 2:30 like I usually do, but after rolling over & waiting till I felt up to it, it was almost 5 p.m. & just too late. I probably still could, but I just don't feel like it. I don't feel like much of anything, that's the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.