Saturday, June 29, 2019

Saturday, June 29, 2019

 Actually managed to not sleep all day & get some stuff done. I don't understand why I'm so sleepy - not tired, exhausted, not getting enough rest - but there you go. I could go back to sleep right now & sleep through the night, but I'm up & about.

 Such as it is. In any event, I'm in the best mood since I had my two days off. Don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly singing with joy & still remain a moody, grumpy bastard, but the weight of the depression is off my shoulders. Why do I want to sleep so much, though? The dreams are weird but boring. Like getting stuck in 2-hour in Tupelo in the old Chevy Silverado I had as a teen. And I get the most random people from my past - people here in Mississippi where I grew up & the folks I met in Gainesville, Athens & New Orleans - rarely someone who was important to me, just someone I remember, usually with light fondness, in a role that could be filled by anyone. I wonder what that means. Maybe it's my mind telling me I really don't have that many friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.