Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thursday, June 20, 2019

 Slept pretty much all day again today. Made a trip to Tupelo to see the Therapist, but it wasn't all that interesting a visit. I don't feel like talking to anyone & nothing much happened in the past two weeks, so I just didn't have much new to say. We went over some old stuff & she's thumbs up about this little en devour, but that's about it.

 In a foul a mood. Couldn't tell you exactly why, but there it is. Slept okay last night, except the storm woke me up. The only reason I woke up this evening is because Otis came from outside to jump on the bed, perform his ablutions & then jump right back off to go to sleep in his box. It's the thought that counts, I suppose.

 And that's about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.