Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

 Last night it was Vegas, which does make a little sense. I spent a night in Vegas on my recent trip & would love to go back to spend some time there. One of the odd things about these "going back to school but can't make it happen" dreams is I never know where my classes are or, for that mater. I used to be a stickler for such information, but I will freely admit my steadfastness in such matters has diminished over the years.

I'm going to get this out of the way early. I feel another all-day snooze coming on. The depression has set on me like a wet blanket. I am have energy or will to do anything. I went back on the Lithium yesterday, so maybe that'll perk me up. As it is right now, I am definitely in that "lay down & never get up" frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.