Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wednesday, June 19, 2019.

 Happy Juneteenth.

 I slept most of the day. I don't know why. I didn't stay up late, but as soon as breakfast was put away, I went back & slept until almost 3 p.m. After going to the gym, I slept until almost 7:30 p.m. I'll probably call it an early night, as well.

 I feel awful & I don't understand why. I did fall asleep reading last night & neglected to use my CPAP, & as a new wrinkle, my throat is sore. Sort of. It's like that feeling after you wake up from a commode-hugging drunk & threw up a couple times before you crashed. I didn't throw up, however, I just feel awful.

 I also dreamed about moving home again. I keep having these. They've almost replaced "going back to work" as the go-to cause of misery & stress post-nap. Always about the same, too: me trying to pack, getting told I have a day to move, a bunch of people want to party whether I want to or not, & my brother's always an asshole. Who knows.

 Anyhow, weird today. Almost a crash after the rather pleasant weekend I had with Momma out of town. I don't know. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.