Friday, July 12, 2019

Friday, July 12, 2019

 No better today, except the anger's more or less replaced with just flat-out depression. I don't understand why or where it comes from.

 I really don't feel like doing this. I've got nothing going on, I'm both pissed off & sad, & really tired of all this. Tired of everything. I slept most of the day. Same routine: get up, eat breakfast, take a nap, go to the gym, take a nap, have supper, write this bullshit, & probably have another shitty night's sleep.

 Really, I have nothing. Nothing fully formed, anyway. The world is screwed up, the president's an absolute moron, capitalism encourages complete evil, & frankly, I'm tired of even paying attention to it. On the upside, Alex Acosta resigned. He must be the one to fall on the sword with this whole Epstein thing, in re: the Trump administration.

 I really don't see Trump being held to any sort of account in all this, especially with this weird hands-off approach Pelosi is taking for some reason. I don't think she's intimidated by Trump or the Republicans, I just think she thinks she's playing some sort of "long game", like Republicans & Democrats have done for decades. Problem is, like Biden's presidential run, she's not recognizing that the game has decidedly changed in this post-Trump world.

 Anyhow. That's enough noodling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.