Thursday, July 4, 2019

Thursday, July 4, 2019

 Today is July 4th. I do not care about holidays. I am not religious, so that's out. It's not a matter of patriotism (or lack thereof), really. I can't remember the last time I did something specific on Independence Day that wasn't work.

 On the upside, this is one of the few days Momma enjoys socializing. She's been down to the Aunt's place & now she's taking part in a childhood friend's get-together. So she's in and out all day. I need to go to the gym, but I'm probably not going to.

 Apparently, someone reads this. One view a day, I wonder how that works. Hate it for them.

 I just don't have much going today. Twitter is telling me Trump's to-do is getting rained on. I really don't know what to say about that. You sort of knew it was going to be a wet far of an event, but that's just goofy.

 There was a 6.6 earthquake in California, centered somewhere in Kern County, I'm told. People are okay, though, & apparently it wasn't that big a mess. I'm glad no one was hurt. I traveled through California on my recent trip & went across the Kern River because of the Merle Haggard song. Of all the places out West I traveled through, it seemed the most familiar, the most like something I knew. Take that for what you will.

 Also, found this on YouTube. Always makes for a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.