Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday, July 8, 2019

 I was going to write something about that whole ice cream licking thing, but I simply can't wrap my head around filming yourself doing something that obnoxious & then posting it on social media. Apparently they've identified the first instance & there's a possibility of her doing 20 years, which is patently ridiculous who shit like this goes on. But apparently this has become a "thing" teenagers who don't have enough shit to do with their time. And they're filming it. Why would you film it, especially after the whole kerfuffle from this weekend?

 I guess I don't understand teenagers. The whole point when I was a kid was to not get caught.

 Anyhow. Decent enough day. Hot as blazes but I had a nice morning in the front yard. Still sleepy & disengaged, but the blanket's a little lighter & less all encompassing. And that's about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.