Thursday, July 18, 2019

Thursday, July 18, 2019

 Another time when a nap after supper almost caused me to miss today's gibberish. It's 10:32 p.m. I really don't have anything noteworthy, but it's the journey, I'm told, not the arrival.

 I was supposed to go to the dentist today to continue my teeth cleaning. I was just about out the door when the clinic called & said the dental hygienist had the stomach flu, bless her heart, so the session was cancelled. This was supposed to be the final session, but they canceled last week, too, so I don't know where we stand. At least they got me before I drove all the way out to Mantachie. Ever been to Mantachie? No offense, but there's not much to recommend it.

 So, my day was pretty bust. I didn't sleep well last night, so I went back to sleep & then hit the gym. And that was about it. Nothing is really sparking still & I still feel mentally sluggish. We're still on the "Trump is totally a racist, what are you kidding me" cycle of the news.

  I really got nothing. I may go back to sleep. In any event, I'm going to go ahead & publish this before midnight. Just passed six weeks. Still no stories, but hey.