Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

 Momma's in a good mood & I am not, so she's driving me up the wall. Spent 20 minutes explaining the old Simon & Garfunkel song "Mrs. Robinson" to her & it's not like she lived in a cave in the late '60s.

 This day was kind of a blur. Wound up sleeping for a good bit & I'm still sort of out of it. It seems if I get a good day, I have to pay for it the next day, even if I don't stay up until ridiculous hours. I still don't know if it's just the depression, an aspect of the sleep apnea or something else entirely. I've said it before, but I'm putting all this time, effort & money into staying alive & semi-healthy, & I'm not having enough fun to make it worth my while.

 Ah, well. Tomorrow's the 4th & Momma's probably going to the Bennett's for their annual party, so I might get some time to myself. This was just not a good day, that's all. It happens.

 Also, I can't get worked up about the end of Mad Magazine since Bill Gaines' death in 1992. Putting it down is long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.