Thursday, July 4, 2019

This won't take long.

 But the 2012 rendition of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from Nickelodeon is pretty enjoyable. I'm not the focus group - I remember being aware of the comic book & catching the original cartoon's five-episode debut on satellite wild feed. But I was still maybe five years too old for it. My cousin dug 'em big-time & I always had a soft spot for that whole story. Anyhow, they've since rebooted it & I don't know, but this is fun. It's sort of like the Justice League & Avengers cartoons from before the movies, the right side of fan boys taking over the reigns.

 I also like The Amazing World Of Gumball from Cartoon Network. That's a wacky bit of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.