Monday, July 22, 2019

Monday, July 22, 2019

 Let's see if I can squeeze something out in less than half an hour.

 Today was a sleeping day. Not because I wanted to, but because I was so damn tired I had to. I don't understand it at all. I got a decent amount of sleep last night & used that infernal machine, though apparently I slipped it out of place some point during the night. Still, I woke up barely awake & feeling like someone beat my ass. I mean just weak as a kitten. I really don't know what's wrong with me.

 Woke up around 10, had a late breakfast & went to the gym. I also had supper this evening, but every moment I wasn't eating or at the gym, I've been asleep. And when I was awake, I barely functioned, just moved like a zombie from point A to point B. I still need to take a shower because I have to go see both the Psych Doctor & the Therapist tomorrow. Really not in the mood to do either, but it will probably be helpful to tell the P.D. that this most recent shot of lithium really isn't working.

 Still & all, a quick perusal of Twitter tells me I haven't missed anything today. For some reason, the boobs are all mad again about Al Franken, & there's no over-under change in Trump's racism, his cult followers screaming joy at the same, & the total inability of the Washington establishment to even pretend to care that they might be getting some first-year Congresswomen killed.

 Well, that's enough. Still under the wire.