Friday, July 19, 2019

Friday, July 19, 2018

 I dreamt I was fighting zombies with Hank Williams, Jr. I'm just going to let that sink in.

 They weren't Romero zombies, but regular people who were posses by some dark, ancient force that looked like black roots. Because of this, the authorities thought we were killing regular people. We had picked up a rag-tag group, including my brother & a pair of comic relief, & were making our way from L.A. to Atlanta. We had crossed paths with the Doctor (in an indirect cameo) & Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four. Just before I woke up, we'd been captured by some well-funded secret society that was dedicated to fighting this ancient evil which intended to use us as a suicide squad.

 Definitely the best dream I've had in months.

 In other news, today would've been my father's 74th birthday. More later, as it's time for breakfast.