Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday, July 11, 2019

 Today was worse. I've wound up spending most of it asleep because I've been so irritated. I was supposed to have a dental appointment, but the damn place was closed. Apparently, they called to tell me but, unbeknownst to me, the phone with the answering machine is in my father's room, & we barely use that anymore, much less go into it.

 I don't understand why I'm so wiped out after just one good day. I didn't even do a whole lot yesterday, but all I want to do today is sleep. The brain's still not firing & nothing interesting is working it's way through. Ah, well. Been going back to Tachyon: The Fringe & Darkstar One, while watching The Venture Brothers. So, there you go.

 I swear, I'm so angry right now I could cry. I hate being this furious for no reason. The absolute worst part of the reemergence of the depression is this teeth-clenching rage from out of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.