Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

 I'm in a good mood but I've had kind of a wasted day. It come a fierce thunderstorm first thing this morning, probably the most rain we've gotten since this Barry thing started. Otis had to stay inside until after lunch & he did not care for that. Meant to go to the gym, but my nap came at me weird. Had a dream concerning my brother being irritating, my mother telling me I couldn't get mad about it (a childhood pet peeve), & my shoes not fitting properly.

 Anyhow, Trump's giving a speech tonight to stir up the howler monkeys, & it's going about like you'd expect. I'm tired of thinking about him & them. Watching Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law, & man, the Aughts were a wacky time.

 I honestly don't have much going today. I was forced to watch video of Trump "macking" at a party with Jeffery Epstein & a bunch of Buffalo Bills cheerleaders because I wasn't able to scroll past fast enough. Y'all, we had to see middle-aged Donald Trump get down & funky. We had to see him do the White Man's Overbite. Interesting times.