Saturday, July 6, 2019

Saturday, July 6, 2019

 Another grey day that I spent mostly asleep. I slept a good six hours last night with that infernal machine strapped to my face like I was supposed, yet went right back to sleep after breakfast. I woke up a couple of times to consider interacting with the rest of the world only to decide it really wasn't worth it. And it's entirely possibly I'll shut right down again once I get this knocked out.

 So I started writing this two hours ago, & this is as far as I've gotten. There is just nothing firing today & I honestly can't figure out why I still have days like this. I used to chalk it up to overwork plus massive amounts of weed, just part of that miserable existence. Now, when I have no stress or responsibilities? I don't understand why I'm still so miserable.

 Ah, well. Maybe tomorrow will be less cloudy. There's always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.