Monday, July 1, 2019

Monday, July 1, 2019

 This starts the third week. Two full weeks, no days off, at least 500 words a day. Nothing particular said, but I'm proud of myself nevertheless.

  Anyhow, I'll have to come back to it.

 Funny, here's me bragging on two weeks & I can't think of anything pertinent to put here. Figures. It is hot today, hot & humid, almost unbearably so. The temperature isn't anything outrageous, just in the low 90s, but the humidity is just oppressive. Different than it was in New Orleans. There, it felt like hot, thick soup - or gumbo, if you like - while here's like standing too close to a stove.

 Glad I ain't got to be outside in that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.