Saturday, July 13, 2019

Saturday, July 13, 2019

 This may be the latest I've ever written this. It's almost 10 p.m. & I slept all day. I feel like shit, but all I really want to do is go back to sleep. I don't understand it. I do anything - from read to play a game to watch a show - for any length of time, & I am overcome with the need for sleep. Again, it's not a case of being tired or exhausted, it's more like I simply didn't get enough sleep. And that ain't true. Had a good six hours last night with that infernal machine strapped to me head. I don't understand it.

 So, again, I really don't have much to add. TS Barry turned out to be a lot of sound & fury signifying a whole lot of rain. I'm glad, New Orleans has taken too much shit. Especially glad since it'll shut up the dickholes who think "move & let it turn into a lagoon" is sharp thinking. We've been threatened with rain but nothing's come out of it. We'll probably get some tomorrow.

 What else is there? I mean, there's plenty in the news to go crazy about but frankly I just don't feel like it. I haven't had any memorable, much less interesting dreams lately. I will say it strikes me as odd in all my dreams I'm pretty much a foul up & irritation to others. Reckon what that means. Nothing good, probably.

 Anyhow, that's that. I need to get this in before Saturday's over, in any event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated, & may be discarded & ignored if so chose. Cry more & die, man.