Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday, July 28, 2019

Didn't hurt today. I slept pretty good last night, but I didn't use the infernal machine. So you figure it out, but I wonder if it's because I was pretty sedentary yesterday. I'll use the machine tonight & see how we go. I went to the gym today but nothing special. So we'll see.

 I really couldn't tell you much. I had some more thoughts about the cowboy story (a character like Cinnamon) & an idea for the space western. Specifically, the ship should be something closer to the Objects In Space set up, where it's less fighter pilot & more submarine in space. At least that's something, I guess.

 Boy, I really have nothing sparking tonight. Nothing all day, really. Listened to the eponymous album of The Souther-Hillman-Furay Band at the gym. It was all right. Much as I hate to admit it, Chris Hillman's music doesn't wind my watch like it's supposed to work. I bet he's a pill to work with, though. That all being said, I'll die on a Desert Rose Band hill.

 Yeah, it's been about 45 minutes since the above paragraph & maybe two hours since I started. The weather's still cooler than seasonable but it's definitely getting warmer. Enough of this.